About The Pembroke
Situated in the bustling heart of Dupont Circle is The Pembroke, a sophisticated dining destination at The Dupont Circle hotel, featuring contemporary American fare with global influences.
The Pembroke’s stunning design by Martin Brudnizki features plush velvet coral-toned banquettes around glossy marble tables, cream-paneled walls with playful artwork, and boasts panoramic views of the neighborhood, while a seasonal terrace offers al fresco dining from spring to fall.
The marble-topped bar is a bright and airy nod to cocktail bars of the 1950s and features classic drinks with a twist and a selection of fine wines. Reserve your table today to see why “The Pembroke makes Dupont Circle a destination again.”
- Breakfast: Monday – Friday | 7:00am – 11:00am
- Breakfast: Saturday and Sunday | 7:00am – 9:00am
- Brunch: Saturday and Sunday | 9:30am – 2:30pm
- Lunch: Monday – Friday | 11:30am – 2:00pm
- Dinner: Monday – Saturday | 5:30pm – 10:00pm