About The Pembroke
Situated in the bustling heart of Dupont Circle is The Pembroke, a sophisticated dining destination. Featuring contemporary American fare with global influences, The Washington Post’s Tom Sietsema described the experience as “cut from a different cloth,” and awarded the restaurant 2.5 stars.
The Pembroke’s stunning design by Martin Brudnizki features plush velvet coral-toned banquettes around glossy marble tables, cream-paneled walls with playful artwork, and boasts panoramic views of the neighborhood, while a seasonal terrace offers al fresco dining from spring to fall.
The marble-topped bar is a bright and airy nod to cocktail bars of the 1950s and features classic drinks with a twist and a selection of fine wines. Reserve your table today to see why “The Pembroke makes Dupont Circle a destination again.”
- Breakfast: 6:30am – 11:00am Monday – Friday
- 7:00am – 10:30am Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch: 11:30am – 2:30pm Monday – Friday
- Brunch: 10:30am – 2:30pm Saturday and Sunday
- Dinner: 5:30pm – 10:00pm Sunday – Thursday
- 5:30pm – 11:00pm Friday and Saturday