About The Pembroke
Situated in the bustling heart of Dupont Circle is The Pembroke, a sophisticated dining destination at The Dupont Circle hotel. Featuring contemporary American fare with global influences, The Washington Post’s Tom Sietsema described the experience as “cut from a different cloth.”
The Pembroke’s stunning design by Martin Brudnizki features plush velvet coral-toned banquettes around glossy marble tables, cream-paneled walls with playful artwork, and boasts panoramic views of the neighborhood, while a seasonal terrace offers al fresco dining from spring to fall.
The marble-topped bar is a bright and airy nod to cocktail bars of the 1950s and features classic drinks with a twist and a selection of fine wines. Reserve your table today to see why “The Pembroke makes Dupont Circle a destination again.”
Irish Heritage Month
- Throughout the month of March, we at The Pembroke are proud to celebrate our Irish family ownership and heritage with a selection of the finest produce, traditional dishes, specialty wine and classic cocktail offerings.
- Inspired by the craftsmanship, tradition and stories of Irish culture, Chef Michael Sammour has created a specialty a la carte menu featuring classic Irish dishes with a modern twist.
- VIEW MENU
- Breakfast: 7:00am – 11:00am Monday – Friday
- Breakfast: 7:00am – 9:00am Saturday and Sunday
- Brunch: 9:00am – 2:30pm Saturday and Sunday
- Lunch: 11:30am – 2:00pm Monday – Friday
- Dinner: 5:30pm – 10:00pm Monday – Saturday